Sunday, July 9, 2017

Paint, Centerboard Case and Mast-Slot

Bilge and Interior paint are, for all practical purposes, done. Some touch-up work with a brush is left to be done in corners, crevices, and spots the sprayer couldn't reach.

So, now there is a pause before beginning the center-board case project, installing the center-board, and installing the seat tops. I'm giving myself the chance to see what I'm missing… (I can install the cockpit seat tops without interfering with the work on the center-board case, but I want to make sure I'm not forgetting something.)

On the drawing board is how to secure the plug in the mast-slot. Several possibilities exist but the longer I think about it simpler solutions come to mind. I'm close to a deciding on a 'final' design.

No comments:

Post a Comment