Sunday, January 17, 2016

Still Indoors

Last week's snow and ice kept me in the house.

Friday was warmer - upper 30s with steady rain all day - but I didn't take advantage of it.

Saturday turned cold - Friday's rain froze - and the temperature has been in singe digits or low teens since. The propane heater hasn't been able to get on top of the bitter cold to make the Boat Cave workable.

So, I am still indoors. I've got a few supplies on order but with the holiday tomorrow none of those will arrive until Tuesday. For now I am practicing a bit more on my leather work (trying to figure out a different/stronger stitching pattern than I've used - I know what it is, I'm trying to estimate how much thread is needed: 2, 3 or 4 X the length…) and sanding that woodworking project.

No comments:

Post a Comment