Yes, absolutely gorgeous - and too cold for painting in an unheated barn! We've had frost the last two nights and daytime highs in the mid-40s.
But all was not lost:
- Some clean up in the boat bay and in the shop.
- Experimenting with different colors for the cockpit.
- Planning and estimating materials for winterizing the boat bay.
- Preparing blocks to support Gardens when we turn her over.
- Lining up helpers for turning Gardens over.
This coming week looks promising: warmer, with less wind, but losing three days of painting time (Friday was lost to a doctor's appointment and errands in Grand Rapids) means Gardens may not be ready to turn over by the end of the month.