Thanks to some advice from another Pathfinder builder, I got my head wrapped around the issue of the seat/deck supports. Making progress there.
Looked at some trailers - none of which was ideal: some might have worked (with some modifications and/or repairs), some wouldn't work at all for Gardens and some weren't worth the time to look at. I did realize that I don't much care if the lights/wiring on a trailer are working - I plan to make a removable light bar.
I'm easing back into bicycling. I rode three days this week - nothing epic - and it felt good to be riding again (despite the road rash resulting from a near-perfect low-speed two point [shin and shoulder] landing).
Saturday, we spent a very relaxing - and yet invigorating - afternoon sailing on Lake Michigan with friends on their Express 35. It was good to sail again!
I'm feeling inspired and motivated… so Gardens will see more progress this week!