Saturday's Show & Tell for some friends and family was fun on several levels: sharing Gardens in her nearly completed stage and sorting out what rigging needs to be tweaked.
Recent work done: deck cleats installed, spar leathers installed, masts stepped, main sail raised, outhaul installed, motor mount installed, rudder head and tiller in place, and most of the rigging for the main sorted out. I got to show and tell and answer questions several times as family and friends came and went at different times throughout the day - and that was okay.
The downhaul is not yet installed, the halyard set-up needs some tweaking, and the mainsheet hardware needs to be installed. The centerboard case cap needs to be finished and installed, too.
Being able to set sail inside the barn is a plus on hot summer days.
The halyard attachment point need adjusting. It needs to be a smaller loop and moved foreward on the yard.
Since I was test fitting the sail to the spars, I used an odd assortment of rope to rig the sail. I'll keep some of what I used and replace some of the bits and pieces with new and proper line. The rag-tag ends of lashings will be shortened and cleaned up.
The mizzen sail needs grommets installed - and I need a tutorial on rigging (and sailing) the mizzen.
The top decks are painted but the interior needs color coating. Gun'ls and rub-rails need varnishing and there's a bit of cleanup at the bow to be done.
Other than that...