Sunday, February 25, 2018

Idling Along

Temperatures are rising, snow is melting and I’m still resting soft tissue as I recover from shoulder surgery. PT, three times a week, is going well - but slowly. Therapist says it will be early May before I am close to recovered enough to think about “normal” activities.

Meanwhile, I have plenty of time to read and to think (about Gardens, woodworking, my shop, a pending boat project, travel and probable knee surgery). Curiosity about using aluminum tubing for spars lead to some on-line research. While tubing would, no doubt, be faster and more convenient than making wood spars, the prices I have found for the tubing is - to me - prohibitive. I'll keep an open mind but for now I will plan to make wood spars (for that pending project).

No comments:

Post a Comment