Sunday, November 25, 2012

A View From Astern

Plenty of sanding and epoxy work (and not much else) going on…

Actually, there is more going on - it just isn't visible. I am writing out lists of what needs to be done (or what I think needs to be done) this winter. Big-picture items include the bunk flats, the cockpit seats and the decking. Heck, that's it! That's all I have to do before turning the boat to fair and paint the bottom… Of course, there is a lot of detail and fiddly work to be done before those big-picture items are completed. Then, too, I have my list of tasks to do inside when winter really sets in. Pretty soon, though, I'll need to figure out how to support the hull while I bumble around working on the interior - I don't want to capsize Gardens in the shop!

The view from astern:



…which is an interesting perspective. I like it. I think I'll use this angle (among others) as the interior work progresses.

2 comments:

  1. great picture. awesome workmanship. Can't wait to bum a ride if I meet you one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Sure, let's go sailing sometime!

    ReplyDelete